The WIC Program provides services to pregnant women, new mothers, infants, and children up to five years of age who are at nutritional risk. Services are based on medical and income eligibility. The primary services provided are:
- Health screening and risk assessment,
- Nutrition education and counseling,
- Breastfeeding promotion and support,
- Referrals to services specific to individual needs, such as health care providers and social services agencies, and
- Monthly instruments for nutritional, supplemental foods.
Please visit the State of Missouri WIC website for information on income eligibility guidelines.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.